HP Virtual Hiring for Freshers | Entry Level | Apply Now
Remote Support Engineer – United States of America
We are seeking a technical support specialist with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service. This position is fast paced, managing inbound technical customer & reseller service events remotely (phone, chat, email). You will be supporting HP commercial high-end printers & technologies which may include one or more product lines (HP Page Wide XL, HP Latex, UV products).
• Documented job history which includes a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge, troubleshooting, problem solving, team collaboration, and customer service expertise. We are looking for candidates with support experience that exceeds basic level product support such as simple items like cell phones etc. This is not an entry level position and requires 2+ years of applicable experience.
• Exposure to a variety of computer applications, data bases, remote access applications, and network configurations.
• Exceptional communication skills needed to manage interactions with a culturally diverse customer & reseller base.
• Ability to de-escalate and prioritize well interactions with customers while delivering world class customer satisfaction.
• Prior experience within a care center / remote support center managing service events via a ticketing system.
• Enthusiasm for investigating and resolving challenging issues, building a structured plan of action to resolve while keeping our customers informed on progress and delivering a positive outcome
• Knowledge of structured methodology to resolve an issue such as 5-step troubleshooting.