Cognizant Hiring 2022 Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate for Quality Document Specialist (QDS) At Pune, Mumbai (All Areas). Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Post Name: Quality Document Specialist (QDS)
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
- Experienced: 06 to 9 years
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Quality Document Specialist (QDS) !
Important Details :
- Location: Pune, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date:06/07/2022
- Note:Interested Candidates Please drop your Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
A Virtual Medical Scribe, or Quality Documentation Specialist (QDS), works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters. QDS Agents save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of patient visits. Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients.
Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired. Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our Quality Documentation Specialist training program.
- Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
- Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
- Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Experience as a medical scribe or medical summarization role preferred but not required.
- Experience or training in the medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology preferred but not required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.