Capgemini a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology looking for self-motivated individual with experience in voice-based process providing Help-desk Support (IT).
Job Designation : Test Analyst
Qualification : Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Sound knowledge in any programme language like C, C#, Java, Python.
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications.
- Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment – SCRUM is a plus
- Experience writing front end test harnesses.
- Experience with Selenium frameworks preferred
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring, Test Execution,
- Defect Having Experience in Functional and Regression / Integration and Smoke testing.
- Should be able to create the test cases independently.
- Should be able to take complete responsibility/accountability for the work/task/job assigned and follow the testing standards and polices set by the team/firm.
- Should have worked on projects involving Agile/ SCRUM methodologies.
- Review test requirements to create realistic test estimates and manage test cycles.
- Perform test planning/design and execution for Functional and non-functional automation (including messaging queues and database checks).
- Reporting status to stakeholders on QA/Automation activities including risks, issues and mitigation plans etc as applicable.
- Produce Test Completion Reports at cycle end.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India